Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday is Here...

As usual my Thursdays are my longest days of all. Usually the kids are home around 4:00 P.M. and hubby will follow in an hour. So Thursdays are usually scheduled to do some houseworks ranging such as cleaning the bathrooms, bedroom, changing sheets, curtains, handtowels, refills of handsoap, toilet paper, paper towel if needed, ironing, cleaning the windows, mopping, vacuuming and sweeping the floor, dusting, cooking includes lunch and dinner and laundry. Later tonight homework and meeting de avance with the family and discussion of any plans for the weekend....... Busy, huh!

Yup, that's how busy my Thursdays are and sometimes it can double up. Not to mention the errands that I need to run after dinner time if I am not so lazy. Cause Thursdays are Smallville Night and Grey's Anatomy. These shows I will not missed unless repeat or otherwise some very important and urgent things or places or people.

Of course I get to blog while resting and let my thoughts flood my site so that you my readers and visitors will be able to know what's up with me. I hope all is well with all of you and I know that some of you are getting ready to spend your weekend with your loved ones. Enjoy and seize the day!

Till then and keep on blogging!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 1:25 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Wow!! So busy..... enjoy your thursday...

5:08 PM  
Blogger Princess berkata...

Hi, Carmela,
Toblerone used to be my constant company, too. Thanks for cruising by my site. Did you like it? I would appreciate any comment from you. Read your other posts and you write your thoughts very well, I would say. Like you, I miss my family who are still in RP, too.
Take care.
Princess

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home