Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, April 13, 2007

Waiting game..

Just like any other day here I am patiently waiting.
I am not the type of person to do things at the last minute.
I planned things out and at least give enough time just in case something happens.
For starters, I am patiently waiting for YOU.
You are wasting my precious time right now.
As so to speak I am in desperate situation.
I want to scream but thinking about it is a waste.
And instead I got up, grab my belongings and head towards where I should be going.
Next thing I knew you where there with me.
We were just waiting for each other, who will moved first.
Because of lack of communication we wasted some precious time
but nevertheless we resolved the issue and move on......

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:23 PM

3Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

I hate this..... I hate waiting for nothing and people wasting my precious time... hehehehehe

Hope you got everything covered...

9:13 AM  
Blogger im_ynaffit berkata...

nice... :p

9:00 AM  
Blogger Carmela berkata...

Hi Tiffany and Kathy

So far we did cover the whole nine yards and did what we do best...

How are you? Hope all is well with both of you.

Take care and God bless!!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home