Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, April 27, 2007

Whachatink?

Let me know how does my site looks. Is it a lot better than my previous one. Just wondering.

Seems very clean and simple for me but I kinda like it....

What do you think?

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 5:20 PM

8Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

No bad... I like it... very clean and simple and yet very pleasing to the eyes....

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Ain't bad girl!!! As usual it nice and very clean yet simple and very pleasing to the eyes...

10:29 PM  
Blogger Xerendipity berkata...

it's ok girl...but the previous site is really colorful and artsy! This is one is simple and clean anyway.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hello. Nice blog. Thanks for dropping by my blog. We can ex links if you want.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Luisa berkata...

much nicer thatn the hello kitty hehehe
amazingluisa.blogspot.com

7:20 AM  
Blogger Patty berkata...

hey hey! haha just did my rounds and i noticed you haven't changed my link yet. lols i'm patty, baliwness. please update my link to http://urban-gulaman.blogspot.com
hahaha and i like your layout. white pink and purple ain't bad :P
have a great day! :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Joy-Joy berkata...

i like this one better.neat and simple...

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Seems like I will be keeping this template until I find a new one....

Thanks guys!!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home