Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, May 07, 2007

Alone with you

As I watched you, from a distance.....
I could tell your mind is wandering..
I wanted to asked you, what are you thinking of?
But, I didn't have the courage to utter a word, not even a sound.



As I slowly got up and moved away from you
I thought you would notice
But, you didn't even moved nor blinked
I felt alone even when you where with me...



As if I was invisible...
I felt lost and scared
I felt that I am not helping you
I felt I am alone, when I am with you...

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:32 PM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Being invisible and feeling invisible when you are with the person you love is like a slap on the face... I hope things gets better with you and your partner... :)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home