Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Friends

Friends comes for a reason.

They also leave for a reason.

Whatever they are here for...

Whatever and whoever they are...

They made my life extraordinary.



With them life was a rainbow.

Colorful enough to see what's the shade.

They also say their honest opinion in a nice way.

They speak not with their tongue alone but with their heart as well.



People whom I call "my Friends"

I rely on their honest opinions.

I treat them as families and my siblings.

When they are gone they are missed.



They are like my morning cup of coffee

My afternoon delight of gossip

My dinner is not complete with a dessert kind of a thing.

Friendship that I treasure for a life time.



To them no one is above and beyond...

We tango, boogie, samba and rumba together.....

We are different people of different walks of life;

But moved as ONE, as a FRIEND.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 5:45 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Aaawwwww!!! What a friend you are Carmela.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

nyz entry!

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home