Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Missing You.....

Since last Sunday I was not feeling well but still tried my best to enjoy and seize the moment. Got a lot of rest and drink a lot of fluids and medicines but I guess too much is the result of all of what is going through me, right now.

I rested most of my days yesterday. I blog and posted some but mostly I was just resting. So just in case you drop by here and got no blogs to read but the yester-years or days and even months just keep in mind that I am sick and trying to recover so that we can exchange our thoughts again.

Till then and keep those blogs coming. I will try to rest and recover as soon as I can but your thoughts and drop in will surely be missed. I will be missing you....

Take care and God bless!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:30 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Magpagaling ka.... mamimiss ko blogs mo.... Ingat!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Have your well-deserved rest, then. Keep it cool, and live it one day at a time. :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home