Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Promise - I'll Never Say Goodbye

After watching “The Promise” where when other people forced to marry and be with someone instead of the person whom your hearts dictates too. One thing guaranteed it will not be a happy ending.

I feel in love with the song and the words are just so right for the movie….

Here is the lyrics of the song (I’ll Never Say Goodbye)

Say goodbye
When I can barely say goodnight
If I can hardly take my heart from yours
How far can I go

Walk away
The thought won’t even cross my mind
I couldn’t turn my back on spring or fall
Your smile leaves a void

[chorus]
When I say always, I mean forever
I trust tomorrow as much as today
I am not afraid to say I love you
And I promise you, I’ll never say goodbye

We’re dancers on a crowded floor
While other dancers leave from song to song
Our music goes on
Our music goes on
On and on

And if I never leave your arms
I really would’ve traveled everywhere
For my world is there

[repeat chorus]

How could I ever say goodbye


Definitely a movie to watch if you haven’t… You will fall in love all over again and don’t forget the to have some tissue handy.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:28 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hey! Thanks for posting the lyrics. I love this song too.... :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Luisa berkata...

i hate the movie ULK nonsense

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home