Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Halfway there


I am beaming of happiness, joy, pride and proud of the accomplishments my kids brings me. Being a parent I dream of only the best for my little angels. As the school year 2006-2007 comes to an end. I am proud to announce that my other sidekick graduated from middle school and getting ready for highschool. Another milestone for a teenager.

Halfway there my son and thank you so much for making us your parents, sister, grandparents, aunties, uncles, titos and titas so proud of you and your hard work. Keep it up and be strong your almost there. Just a little bit more. Keep the awards coming as well. He received an award from the English Department.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:54 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Congratulations and Keep up the good work!!!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home