Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, August 24, 2007

I

I am at ease right now but, not confident enough of what tomorrow brings.
I am losing hope, the only four letter word I am holding on..
I loved and respect far too much and look who is losing it...
I tried my best and gave the best shot to understand it but it slipped....



I am scared and so stress out that I fear for my health.....
I am lost and I am close to giving up
I got no words to best describe how I am feeling....
I am so worn out and stress out of what's next...





I am so ashamed that I feel like I am a ticking time bomb
I even asked myself what have I done to deserve this?
I am drowning in self pity and feeling so helpless...
I feel like my heart is slowly turning into stone
Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 3:17 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Blogger Chris berkata...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hi Chris,

What do you want to discuss with me? Do I know you from somewhere?

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home