Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Love Story

Star Cinema's soon to be released drama "A Love Story" is about an illicit love affair that could question one's belief on marriage and true love. It's about succumbing to temptation, lust and lies which are the obstacles that usally present themselves in any love story or marriage.

In "A Love Story," Aga as Ian, is in a crossroad between doing the right thing for his marriage or doing what he thinks and feel is right for his extramarital affair. It is about finding the so-called love outside married especially with a luscious and younger woman (played by Angelica Panganiban) than his wife (played by Maricel Soriano).





After watching the full trailer of the movie I just can't help but cry and dropped on my knees for the movie was so much similar of someone close to my heart. Yun bang feeling mo the movie was made and written about them and how the cast were much alike the couple that I know. I was literally breathless and out of words but tears utter the words for me instead.

I can't wait to watch the movie and made me realize how lucky I am.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:30 AM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

From the preview very intriguing who the other woman will be. Thank you so much for sharing the full trailer.

Can't wait to watch the movie

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Oi. mukhang maganda ang storyline. Can't wait for the movie. Salamat sa pagupload sa trailer.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home