Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, August 13, 2007

Paano Kita Iibigin



After watching the movie and made me cry a tear or two. Made me realize that love is such a strong feeling and we should never mess with it. No matter and what kind of person you through love and because of love you can change.

Have you seen the movie? Paano mo nga ba namamahal ang isang tao gaya ni Lance played by Piolo Pascual. Lance who was a successful businessman and had a life with his then girlfriend turned fiance turn wife Tessa who died on a car accident that only Lance survived.

Then comes Marty played by Regine Velasquez a single mother who has a sick son and got fired from the job. Their paths crossed and they were like dragons spitting fire at each other while their love for each other slow develops.

Only then that Lance realizes how he loves Marty so much after she was gone. Their paths crossed when all was healed and moved on but not their love for each other. Happy ending, indeed. They got married at the end of the movie.

I love happy ending and this movie makes me ponder a lot of unanswered questions that I got inside me. Made me searched for the answer and so far I am satisfied with the answers I got.

Korny na at baduy but that is how love is, di ba?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 11:58 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

I watched the movie din. Parang alanganin si Regine maglove scene kay Piolo pero the movie turn out good naman.... :)

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home