Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank You!!!

I know you understand me.
Thank you!
You never asked any questions or pass judgment.
Makes me wonder why.
But then again, I know how you feel and yet I didn't hear anything.
You understand me like no one can.
I am so thankful and grateful to have you.


What I am going through right now.
You are there, willing to hold my hand.
No questions asked.
You have been very patient with the whole thing.
I am so lucky to have you.
How will I ever repay you?


You just smiled and hug me.
You are always there when my world is crumbling
And always by my side when everything is okay.
I am so thankful for everything.
Thank You for everything.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:45 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

From the way it was written it seems like it came from a very close person to you. Or did you wrote this for someone else?

I was touch!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home