Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Your friend

Flattered that you like the way I write but doesn't scares me at all. I wonder why you are so mad at me when all I tried to do was to be a friend. Get to know you more and be just a friend yet the raging fire of whatsoever burned from within and started to spread like a crazy raging bull and you know what happens next. We all get burn and the never ending of healing and trusting again comes until when who knows.

Well, at least for my part I can't say I didn't tried to be a friend which I should have in the first place but can you blame me for wanting you to be friend? Well, I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Take care and May God bless you and your family.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:37 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Well, at least you found out that it wasn't what you were told it was. It was way beyond that... :)

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Stop trying na kasi ayaw naman nya di ba at least you did your part. Your side of the story was told then let them deal with their own stories.

No matter how we say we are right or wrong. There is also two sides of the stories.

Peace!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home