Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back 2 Skul


And so the day is here back 2 skul for 2007-2008 and my kids got up so early and so read for school. They are so excited and sad that they will be leaving me and I will be home alone. But I assured them that I will be busy with a lot of things while they are away and when they get home I got a surprised waiting for them.

First of school we were the first few students who got to the campus early and mixed emotions of biding them goodbye while off they went to their respective new classroom and teachers. Meeting new friends and some old ones.

First day of school went by so fast that the next thing I notice it was time to pick them up. They did enjoyed their first day of school and so looking forward for the next day.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:30 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home