Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Disaster


For whatever reason today's Monday seem to be a bad Monday for me. My patience was so short as in the shortest of them all. I was easily pissed and lasted for hours.

Oh Monday what bad vibes did I had today. When I got up this morning I was grumpy already and taking my daughter to school I wasn't that friendly at all.

What bad air has surround me and what have I done wrong. I usually like Mondays and I am so looking forward for it but what happened?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:18 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Hope Tuesday's going to be fine. Take it easy you might be stressing yourself too much, Super Mom!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Xerendipity berkata...

I guess you're having a manic monday then! I know it's too late to comment on this. But sometimes, Mondays for me are not just good at all.


www.writinerary.com

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home