Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What's the difference?


My two cents……

There’s no difference between a plain housewife, a working wife, a part time working wife. You are still a wife and a mother. So why would other people think that because you are a housewife means you are lazy to go to work or find a job.

Honestly, being a full time Mom and a housewife are not an easy job to have. When your kid is sick and sends home who will care for them YOU. When they got no school day who will watched over them and feed them again that will be YOU. When they got school shows and volunteer work who will be there to support them, again that is YOU. When they get home from a long and stressful but fun day at school who will greet them and pat them for a job well done, YOU.

As you can see no matter what kind of a wife you are may it be a plain housewife, a working wife, a student wife or a part time wife you are still who you are, a WIFE and a MOTHER.


Let me rant! When I dropped my daughter to school, one of the parents asked me if what will I be doing after these (after dropping my daughter to school) so I replied and said I will be going home and do my daily chores and she replied such as? So I enumerate it to her of what my daily routine are and she just rolled her eyes and said I would rather be working than be a plain housewife and sits all day and do nothing. I wanted to slap her and tell her I do not think so that housewives are just sitting all day and doing nothing better. And so in return one of the housewife asked her so what do you do after dropping your daughter to school? Do you work? And she quickly replied and told us that she is working part time at her family’s business.

So in short she is also a housewife but bored by it. Honestly, there are times that you get bored if you want to get bored. My days are jumpacked of a lot of things to do aside from blogging and surfing the net for some new approaches on school and kids. There’s the cleaning and organizing, cooking, picking up the kids from school, running errands, volunteering and helping family members out.

Well, at least I can say that I am a happy housewifey!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 1:28 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

Nothing at all. Working or Housewife is still a MOM. So when you see her again be proud of yourself for being a stay at home Mom and let her envy you.... :P

4:56 PM  
Blogger jaiskizzy berkata...

here's to all the housewives and moms in the world!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home