Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In life...

Wednesdays shuffle of thoughts:

* In life many times I have asked and tried to seek some advice but different versions.
* In life we learned from experiences and the mistakes we make hoping not to do it again.
* In life we know that the truth hurts no matter how, when, where and who we know it from.
* In life, life is always unfair and we are always bound to love only to get hurt all over again.
* In life we can make a choice. Whatever our choice is, it will dictate what our future will be.
* In life our first will always be remembered…
* In life our secrets will forever be kept a secret to a trusted friend or loved one.
* In life we are all in the same boat but riding a different waves.

Being away from my family and friends, I have learned a lot about life. How to treasure important moments and people. I have learned to stand up for myself and for those who I hold dear. I have learned to be strong and be myself. Life has taught me a lot and I am still learning a lot more as the days, months and years goes by.


How about you, what have you learned?

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:27 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home