Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, November 09, 2007

Being A Mom

Being a Mom is one of the toughest job any woman can ever have and one of the most fulfilling job can woman can own. All of us has that definition of what a great or good Mom should be.

Being a Mom at an earlier age made me appreciate a lot of things my Mom did for us. All the sacrifices she went through to make and put us to where we are now. She is like our Wonder Woman with invisible powers and a very tough force field that anyone who comes to her with good intentions it will be protected and granted. That’s our Mom.

She stood strong through the toughest ordeal of her marriage and as a Mother to us she made sure that all of our needs will be met according to her standards.

People who knew our Mom says that I am her mini me. That I grew up to be just like her in a way. Well, seems like it’s a good compliment.

You do not have to be pregnant and bear a child to be called a Mother. You can be a foster parent or an adoptive parent or being an Aunt or Babysitter. It’s one tough job and sometimes not every woman are equipped to be one. Sometimes we criticize and misjudged other parents of the way they discipline their kids. But honestly it’s tough being a parent and also be there as a friend for your kids.

Lucky me that my kids are brought up in a civil and nice way. Although sometimes we have those days the argument days and let’s see who will win. It’s tough when especially you want to give them the best and they just do not sometimes seems to comprehend what you are trying to say. They think that you are trying to be mean and disagree with them.

Being a Mom is one of the most fulfilling job I have ever had and probably will ever have. My kids are my joy. Seeing them growing up into such responsible and understanding kids just melt my heart away and makes me proud to be their Mother.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 8:37 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home