Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, November 02, 2007

Nightly Morning


Friday has been a busy for me during the day. As a mom I get up before the break of dawn too prepare breakfast and lunch for my family. After dropping off my daughter at school and sending off my hubby and son to their destination. My day starts from cleaning up the whole place after the morning rush to preparing what’s for dinner and some laundry and ironing.

Just a few hours before dinner starts my family arrives and the dinner is set and ready. And after that the party/hangout gang arrives and the game starts. A night through the morning thing and so far it’s has been a success.

Every gathering new friends and new stories are met and heard. A night with wonderful memories with wonderful friends around.

Why be somewhere else when the party central is open til the weekend….

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 11:55 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home