Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Delight

How was your weekend? Hope you all had a great time with yourself and your loved ones. I surely had one roller coaster weekend full of surprises and a lot of physical activities involved. It was one busy weekend but had so much fun and a lot of issues needed to be resolved.

But oh so looking forward for the holidays around the corner. First stop, Thanksgiving weekend. In a just a few days from now our once for Poker pad and hang out joint will be full of friends and family celebrating Thanksgiving and giving thanks to everybody. Am I ready? I am getting there. I just need to tidy up a little bit and I am on my way.

The food is set, the desserts are in line and the drinks are all stock up and ready to be drained. I am so looking forward for Thanksgiving and hope all work out as we all planned it.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:15 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home