Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, January 07, 2008

Heads Up!

Monday is here and I was as excited as my kids were going back to school. I bet they will all be raving of what they did for the past 3 weeks and where they went and what they got and all of those things.

Before my daughter slept last night she forget that she was supposed to make a book report and due this coming Wednesday and since she forgot about the whole thing. We are all scrambling to make the report and be done by Wednesday or before due date.

And so the rest of my day for Monday will be spent babysitting and doing some research in the library for my daughter.

I am still sick but as a Mom you do not want your kids to fail and so here I am going to gather as much information I can and give it to her and we will discussed it after dinner and hopefully submit it before due date.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 5:17 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home