Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Log In

For some reasons, I am having some trouble logging in here. You can catch me at Life's Scattered Thoughts.

If I can log in I will continue to post some of my thoughts here as well. Who knew that it's been almost 4 years that I have been blogging about my thoughts and just about anything I can think of. Sometimes it could be nonsense and just rants and other times it can be of somethings relevant and worthy to blog upon.

I have kept some of the blogsites that I had together with the New Beginnings and Beyond and opened up new ones as well. I know a lot of you have change your site address and revamped some of them while others shut their sites down for some reasons.

I have come to my senses but still debating about it that I might have to delete all the personal sites on my sidebar and will just connect with all of you through comments and the shoutbox. What do you of that idea? Let me know so that I can begin my deletion next week. If there's any soul out there who cares. :)

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 12:45 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home