Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, February 15, 2008

Sleepless In California

Had a great night last night but had trouble sleeping. At around 2 am I had some discomfort around my left side of my chest. I just ignored it for I was so exhausted.

When I got up this morning the discomfort is still there and you can clearly tell that I had one rough night. Needless to say I had a sleepless in California syndrome. I was almost awake the whole 2 am to 5 am. I just fell asleep when my hubby kissed me goodbye and told me, “I Love You.” As if those were my melatonin and went into a deep sleep only to be awaken by the 6 am alarm to get ready and wake up the kids.

What’s the possibility of the discomfort I am having last night and right now? I am trying to make myself a little bit stronger and assuring my family that I will be fine. Hope I will be. I do not want any of them to panic to my situation. Doctor visit is up next of my agenda today.

My left side is feeling a little bit weird. I even had a hard time bathing myself which raise my red flag alert and that is why I am going to the ER later today instead of my doctor but will call her later today for her advise and if the funny sensation still exist.

Wish my luck, guys and enjoy your weekend,

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 10:00 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home