Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Monday Sizzle

Weekend was oh so busy with a lot of things to do and oh so little time. But managed and accomplished most of it so far and continued the rest of the errands to run just a few hours ago. Bate, dropped by after a long absence and busy with his work as well.

While watching Dancing with the Stars and as I was about to sleep and get cozy on my side of the bed, the phone ranged and it was Natalie (sister in law) and told us that her youngest son Vincent got into a car accident in Rancho Cucamonga. A little over an hour drive from where we are and the boys including Bate took off as I am flipping channels and might hear and see something on the news.

This is actually his 2nd accident since he had a license. I am hoping that everything is ok and that he is away from harms way.

Time at work went pretty fast and Monday has never been my like-able day but it went pretty smooth. Did slept like the other Mondays but I am oh so tired from weekend and got many things to do still.

My mind wants to move but my body doesn’t seem to comprehend at all. That’s how tired I am and all of a sudden I do not seem to understand what they are letting me at all. I guess this is what they called a shut down but awake syndrome.

Hope you all had a great weekend and Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:39 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home