Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday of surprises

Friday is supposedly to be a light day for all of us in the office but instead our Friday turned out to be like Monday. We ran into each other trying to finished things up and rushing back and forth.

The telephone won’t even stop ringing for a second. As soon as we hanged up it rings again and it has been like that crazy since this morning. A good sign for the business.

Although I am still slightly under the weather I still managed to finished my workload and able to help some. Friday has been a great day for me and for all of us here at work. Although, our schedules got pretty hectic we all had a great time working with each other.

By the way, did I forget to mention that the weather is nice and seems like it will be like this for the rest of the week. Beach sounds good to me? :)

Enjoy your weekend and have fun!!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:22 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home