Of Beginnings and Beyond

Monday, April 21, 2008

Last night

After a long day, rather weekend with family and friends the house got turn upside down as we all comfy and getting lazy to cleaning up I got their attention to cleaned up after literally also yelling at the top of my lungs.

Everyday I still do what I have been doing before I even started working although sometimes I relapse as well. Like I said before I am no superwoman with special powers. I am just an ordinary human who doesn’t like mess!

Every single night of the day as my body allows it I always make sure that every single thing is cleaned and arranged so that when I get up the next day another cleaned it will be and not from a previous I will do it later kinda of a scenario.

But last night since I am kinda under the weather and oh so tired the devil inside me just leaps and started almost literally yelling at the people living in the house and I mean everyone who was here. I guess I just got tired of telling and doing every single thing over and over and over again with results less than 24 hours.

I want a house that is lived in but not a pig pen. I do not mind mess as along as after the day ends it is being cleaned up and back to it’s places.

Sometimes I feel sorry for my kids who are just born messy. Well, what do you expect they are kids and sorry for they got a Mom like me. But in all of these hullabaloo’s they are still thankful for all the things that I am teaching me even if I want to eat them alive with my OCD ways.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:05 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home