Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nuevo

I thirst for something new and exciting and today I got my wish. With all the crazy things that’s going on at work we strive and struggle to make both ends meet and we did so far.

They gave me a new tasks. Training to be a biller, a receptionist as well,handling medical records and a transcriber as well. I know it’s kinda a lot on my plate but I manage to accomplished all the task that was given to me on time.

Now with all the new things that I am learning I am so proud of myself and my superior’s are too. Oh, Yes I got three superior to report too every single day. Just imagine that!

I am wondering what’s next? I am so loving all the new things that I am learning.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:59 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home