Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Morning

This morning as I was washing dishes after cooking and cleaning up the kitchen before I hit the shower, I came to realized of how I love being a Mom and a Wife.

I know I mentioned it a million times and I am so proud of my family. But this realization stroke back and made me appreciated how lucky I am with my family. Very supportive, loving, kind, respectfull and understanding.

Now that I am a working they help out it many ways they can but as a perfectionist and a OCD. Nothing seems right to my eyes and when I get home luckily I still have the strength to clean up and prepare things for tomorrow.

Dinner is rarely served at home and my family understands it, for that I am so thankful. But, weekends are another story. We make our weekends extra special, a special time we all can cooked, cleaned up(which they dread) and be together as a family. No one rushing to go out of the door and fear of being late to work or at school.

Weekends are a little bit calmer and just like when we all get home and off from work it’s bonding moment and we all cherished it so much that sometimes we forget how time flies.

Hope you all will have a great weekend and enjoy, cherish and make it memorable each moment you are with your love ones. Take care and God bless!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 8:49 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home