Of Beginnings and Beyond

Friday, November 07, 2008

Eyeing





Being a photograph enthusiast my old digital camera is almost giving up on me.

I have search far and wide and seems like rather this is the camera that keeps going back to me.

I had own one but the older version where in you load the film and with all the paraphernalia included.

That camera which I called by name of “Blue Eye” and why Blue because it got a blue strap and eye for the lens who captures beautiful memories and whenever I am blue it helps to cheer me up and we took good pictures together.

Apparently, Blue Eye gave up on me when someone borrowed and broke it.

Since then Blue Eye was never replaced until I heart this new canon dslr.

One day will come and we will bond.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:19 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home