Of Beginnings and Beyond

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Helping


Saturday was indeed a very hectic and busy day for the entire family. Attended a funeral of one of my hubby’s co worker died from a long battle of pancreatic cancer. After the funeral we ate at City Wok in Studio City and fancy meeting Forrest Whitaker and two more new artist that we do not recall their names.

After lunch time off we go to help my brother John with his so tight and tiring schedule at his ballroom club. We stayed up until closed and cleaned up and prepare the place for another round of after later today.

For me, helping doesn’t always mean money or payment is needed. I help because you asked for my help and that’s good for me. No monetary exchanges or anything.

December is another month that he needs our help. So hectic and so little time to rest. Just imagine 18 hours you will be playing music and help out in cleaning. You gotta have Superman’s genes or something to last for that long.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:21 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home