Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just can't

Got this pic at flickr



I am so excited and my head is about to blow with lots of idea I got inside my head for the holidays. I hope that I will have enough funds and something on the side for my never ending ideas. I could hardly contained my excitement each time I go inside the craft stores or see something that can I can make something out of it.

Usually, this time of the year I am blank and it takes quite sometime for any ideas to kick in. I guess things change and I am slowly make it happened. Like I mention before I even told my hubby and kids that we should get the house ready before Thanksgiving is here so that we will be able to enjoy the rest of the holiday a little bit longer than usual. They hesitate at first but then again agreed on me and will try to make things happened this coming weekend. *crossing my fingers and toes*. I know it’s going to be a hectic schedule but we will try to see what we can do and manage.

Are you ready for the holidays? Well, I am not that ready as in! But getting there one single step at a time. I am so giddy to make things ready for the holidays and enjoy the fruit of our labor. Enjoy the rest of the week and take care! Smile and share it with someone else.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:40 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home