Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bitchy Thursday

All I want when I get home is a clean house but then again not everything you want you get and over the years I have been nagging this thing to my family. I only need this things to make my day go smoothly, a clean house, good grades and happy family. But then again it’s the cleanliness of the house that doesn’t seem to get attention to them.

I do not why they do not seem to be bothered when the house is messy or sunny side up. It seems like a tornado landed on our house.

So here I am venting it out and cleaning the mess. What else can I do while nagging them to cleaned up their mess. This time I am not so friendly and letting them know of how annoyed and hurt I am coming to a house that seems to worst than a fraternity house.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:30 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home