Of Beginnings and Beyond

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mall Thoughts

It’s two more days and we will be attending my 1st company Christmas party since I do not when. I am excited and so are my co-workers. Just got home from the mall looking for a new outfit and some gifts for the girls, for the family, for the friends and special people. I was also shocked that the stash of cash I set aside what a bit more than I expected. Definitely happy!

I am the type of person to give than to received but sometimes because of financial hardship I have to pass some of the people I wanted to give for I have to give way for the others. Maybe, after the storm dies down then I can pick up and start being a Santa again but for now you are all in my prayers, my love and you are always being thought of these are my Christmas gifts I can share with you for now.

It’s Wednesday and weekend is almost here. It’s cold and hot and the weather is so unpredictable. Enjoy your day and be safe!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:24 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home