Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thoughts...

Sometimes, late at night I sit back and wonder how and where did my day went. I am surprised to know of how emotional I am as a person and very detailed with my work. There are times when I just cry out of frustration while others think I am paranoid of something that I should not. This is me and sometimes we can change things for the better but for me this is ME!

I like my place to be tidy but not necessarily organized as in to the last line. I can live with a little bit of mess here and there. But, I want to come home to a presentable house and smells good. I guess because this is how I grew up. Mom always make sure that the house is clean and presentable even if it is small and she always stresses it out that your house reflects the owners as well.

Small talks and I am also hoping for small changes. I am just hoping. Hoping that one day it will be granted.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 9:57 PM

2Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Anonymous berkata...

I am back :D Welcome me back :D

hehehe :D GBU!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Make Money Easy Online berkata...

A home is where we should be proud of!

When I come back to a neat home, I feel better and work better.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home