Of Beginnings and Beyond

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Status: Online

I saw you online I wanted to say Hi but I was having second thoughts. Instead I log off and now I am wondering how you've been.

I don't know but I am wondering why I am feeling this way towards you. Of all the people I should know that you are getting older and needs care and attention but sad to say I just can't give them to you right now. Just not now yet.

FYI: We are doing well. Work is getting pretty exciting and learning a lot of new things. We have moved to a new place. A place where we can definitely afford and still have a little bit on the side. The kids are growing fast and being a kid.

Well, I do hope that one day I will be able to talk to you just like the good old days. One day... :)

Til then take care and we love you.

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 6:22 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home