Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wet Tuesday

It's Tuesday and rain is here to stay. The forecast is the we will be drench with rain. Freeways and side streets are starting to clogged up as early as 4:00 A.M. with weather related accidents.

Wish I could stay home and cuddle up with my hubby. Or just enjoy the cold weather. I like spring better than summer or winter but I love snow so I am kinda torn in between spring and winter. Why I like spring because new things can sprung during spring season and why I am torn between winter and spring because winter is the season I wanna play Santa and deck our pad.

Mr. Sun where are you? No sun in sight and rain clouds are hovering and getting darker by the minute.

You take care and enjoy your Tuesday. For sure we will have one lazy day today and drive safely. Rain or shine let's make the most of it.... :)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 7:42 AM

1Your Thoughts:

Anonymous Chette berkata...

Rain became a traumatic experience here in philippines...

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home