Of Beginnings and Beyond

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You and Me


Just like any other married couples we also share our ups and downs, our happiness and sadness. We cuddle and fight but never forget to say sorry and how important trust is.

We have won many battles together and together we shared our dreams, our heartaches and frustrations. 

On raising a family, discipline, consequences and parenthood. Whoever said that parenthood is as easy as 1-2-3? Is lying..... Parenthood is never easy plus kids do not come with manual. Just like anybody you need to mold them to became a better person and you need to set an example.

As 2009 is coming to an end. We looked back of the trials and struggles we have overcome as a family. 

A family that I am proud to be their Mom and his wife.

A family where I reign to be their Queen, their loyal cook and housekeeper. Not to mention their 24/7 nurse and caregiver.

I am happy of the life I chose, the family that I am with, the kids that I mothered and the wife to my hubby.

Life is good and sometimes we just need to sit back relax and smile.... :)

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 8:34 PM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home