Of Beginnings and Beyond

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Different sites, different thoughts...

Do you feel that each blog site must contain different thoughts?

Well, I really don't but for some reason(s) each time I log in to my other blog sites I blog differently. It feels like when I am the other sites I blog personally and while others would be about walks of life.

One comment I got was Am I the same person blogging from all the sites that I owned and used. Of course I am just one and I am the only one who is blogging in my site (unless it got hacked) which I know it didn't.

There are some blog sites of mine that I already have left unattended and others visited if remembered. And when I do, I blog and let my thoughts run wild and alive.

Well, anyways thanks for dropping by and enjoy!!!

Posted By:CarmelaSolon @ 8:44 AM

0Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home